Sunday, December 28, 2008

Frills, pink, and pearls

A beautiful quote from my mom (bebe's grandma!) is below. Imagine, my bebe will touch many lives in this world; she will make a difference; her existence is divinely purposeful:

"Just think, your daughter is here not by chance but by God's choosing. His hand formed her and made her the person she is. He compares her to no one else- she is one of a kind. She will lack nothing that His grace can't give her. He has allowed her to be here at this time in history to fulfill his special purpose for this generation."

Love,

Mema

I want to go totally frilly and pink with our bebe things. Yes, I do hope to have a son in the future, but I want to enjoy our daughter's girly stuff to the max! So, I am interested in the following bedding (what do you think??):


1


2



3

click the photos for a larger view

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Three :) It is girly but it is also simple and will grow with her. She will like it for a while. And because it is simple with elegant girly touches it would be easy to swich it if a little boy comes along... or even make half the room for the girl and half for the boy. No need to repaint the room. I like the bed is a day bed. you could even scoot it up next to your bed until the little one is ready to be on her own. We need to get together :)

Anonymous said...

i like the first and third ones. i think the first one definately has more of a timeless look. the third one is really cute and modern.

Rena Cuadras said...

My first choice is 3, but I am all about the frillies for girls and I would go with 1. When you walk into that room you'll get "Wow this is beautiful".