Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Little piece of fruit

The baby is now the length of a banana. Crazy huh? She is kicking a lot and it is easily felt on the outside of my stomach. If you are around when she kicks, I'll let you feel it... if I like you. Just kidding.

My dad always said that I looked like a little piece of fruit when I was born. Now my daughter will be called the same. :-)

Today is Mickey's birthday!!! The big 27. I took him shopping for new birthday clothes last night. Banana Republic is have a crazy good sale right now and he got a cashmere sweater for about $24. It looks really good on him too!

4 comments:

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

I wanted to change my comment and couldn't edit...

Happy Birthday Mickey! Hope you have a great birthday!.

I am also a Christmas Eve baby and I am really glad that you are getting to have a special day.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

do you know if we are exchanging christmas gifts tonight or tomorrow?

... i should call you

Mo said...

happy birthday mickey!!!!!!!!!!

way to take advantage of the sales roommate! i look up to you!