Sunday, January 11, 2009

24 Weeks!

A few notable changes:

  • Belly isn't a big; it is more round though
  • Nose is stuffy... almost constantly
  • I just sneezed about 10 times for the 100th time today
  • The baby moves a lot... but stops every time her daddy puts his hand on my tummy
  • Insomnia is frequent, and the stuffy nose and active baby keep me awake too
  • I want to register for the bebe soon... it's just so hard to decide what to register for when everything is simply adorable!
  • I am thirsty for water ALL THE TIME (goes to get a cup) mmm... cold water is the best!
  • I love cereal! Right now I'm liking Honey Nut Cheerios
  • I still don't really like chicken, or ice cream
  • I love decaf chai, with soy
  • I have sciatica pain every now and then
  • I look forward to being noticeably pregnant to strangers
  • I look forward to telling everyone what the baby's name is
  • I look forward to the baby being here! (16 more weeks)
I will try to post a pic of my belly progress soon. I just have to take the pictures!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I don't know if you have heard of a Neti pot before, but I use it when I'm stuffy. Its like a teapot and you run warm salt water through your sinuses. I LOVE it! It would be a drug free way to maybe get rid of some of the sniffies they have them at Henry's
Jennie

chihiro said...

Melody! I sneakly found your bolg and see that you are pregnant! Congrats!!! Thinking and praying for you! :)
Love from Japan!
Chihiro

raedae said...

we're down to double digits on your countdown!