Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Now I know...

Now I know why mothers are deemed "over protective."
Now I know why mothers intuition is so important.
Now I know so much more than before because,
Now, I am a mother.

I love so much about being my little girl's mom. Genevieve is my joy, bundled in a little body. I enjoy every moment with her, knowing how quickly she is growing and changing.

Doing what is best for my daughter has caused me to make some decisions that go against the grain of society, but I am not going to waiver. I am her voice, her advocate, her protector... her mother.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

and you will be doing the best for her you can :) Going against the grain of society is not always bad.

shareshare said...

And a beautiful mother at that. With two intuitive parents like you and Mickey (and with her autnies and grandparents. especially aunts.) she couldn't ask for more!

Those pictures that Anna put up are absolutely spectacular! It's super fun to look at the pics over and over again. :)

I am also enjoying seeing her grow and change! She is a lovely baby girl.

shareshare said...

Post again post again! I would like to hear your blog thoughts on what it was like to have a nice birthday, even as a sleep-deprived new mom! Tell me your secret, amazing sister!

Sharon said...

More pictures! More stories!