Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forever and a day...




I haven't been blogging... perhaps because it was easier to write a quick sentence here and there on Facebook. Well, excuses are just excuses. I need to write more so I can remember more! My sweet baby girl is 2 months already!! Here are some milestones:

* Smiles, a lot (since week one), and smiles when she recognizes her Daddy or I
*Drools a lot... teething early maybe?
*Eats very well, every 2-4 hours
*Holds her neck up by herself
*Coos and "talks" in a high pitched ramble
*Wears size 3 month clothing... not for much longer though!
*As of 07/01, she weighed 11 lbs... I'm thinking it's more like 11.5 to 12 lbs now

The blessing of breastfeeding is amazing. I love bonding with my baby, and feeding her the absolute best possible "food" she could have. It was also pretty easy for us to adjust, taking Genevieve and about five days to really work together effectively and painlessly. Can I just complain just a second? Ok, I'm getting a little tired for waking up several times a night. Complaint over.

We are going to take 2 month photos today, outside at J St. Can't wait!!

No comments: