Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bebe belly


You can sort of see a baby belly here. It goes away when I stand up straight. I was hoping to at least look pregnant by Christmas. I think it will be Valentine's day before I have an obvious maternity-shirt-filling belly. Bebe is kicking regularly, especially after I eat anything with sugar in it. I think that this is becuase I don't eat a lot of sweets, so when I do the baby gets a kick out of it... literally!

Yesterday, I had the most fabulous pedicure with my sis Rachael. I don't think I can go back to the ghetto nail shops after the glorious spa pedicure experience. I also scheduled the hour pregnancy massage for April 13th, about 19 days before my due date.

Nine days until we find out the gender of bebe!!

My most recent craving: click here




Edit: The baby is the size of a mango now! Mmmmm... I want a mango now. :-)


1 comment:

Mo said...

rooms this is a great pic of you an mickey! i can totally see your baby belly!!!! lookin' good rooms lookin' good!