Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby's wish list, part 1

I think I am most excited to get the baby a bassinet. I really like this one:


Kolcraft - Contours - Classique 3 in 1 Bassinet
  • Solid Wood Frame Provides Elegance & Stability
  • Changing Table Securely Attaches on Top of Bassinet Rails and Conveniently Stores Underneath When Not in Use
  • Handles on Removable Moses Basket Lets Mom Take Baby Anywhere in the House
  • 2 Removable Wicker Storage Baskets with Fashionable Fabric Liners
  • Hanging Deluxe Organizer & Diaper Stacker Keeps Baby's Items Handy
  • Washable Terry Cloth Fitted Sheet on Mattress
  • 4 Locking Casters Keep Bassinet & Changing Table In Place or Unlock to Move From Room to Room

1 comment:

shareshare said...

I can totally see you using this! Soooo pretty, I almost want to change a diaper.

I'm excited to find out the gender of bebe!!!!